Grow a thriving business by leveraging your unique gifts.
Give your business 3 days.
3 days to discover...3 days to grow...3 days to transform.
Imagine setting up your business in a way that gives you a joyful amount of free time as well as a good income.
A profitable and fulfilling business takes planning. You need a clear strategy, based on your unique gifts. You want to serve more of the people you love working with, and you definitely want to make a lot more money.
Let's do that in 3 days. Together.
Welcome to Superpower Intensive.
This is what you're struggling with now:
- You feel overwhelmed about growing your business and sometimes you're not sure where to start.
- You're not making enough money, or you're making barely enough.
- You've been trying to grow your practice without a clear strategy.
- You fear that there aren't enough clients out there who can pay what you'd like to be making.
- You're worried that eventually you'll burn out, and that would break your heart because this is what you're supposed to do.
In Superpower Intensive, I'll walk you and a small group of highly motivated, warm-hearted therapists through a step-by-step process to transform your business. This is a unique opportunity to dive deep with me in person.
Friday, August 24th through Sunday, August 26th from 10am to 4:30pm all 3 days.
The investment is $1600.
Payment plan available for $400 per month.
Space is limited to 10 people, so apply now.
"I had no idea what I was doing at the beginning. The program helped me quickly hone what my niche is. I'm 6 months into private practice and my practice is more than 70% full."
-Albert Pignataro, MFT
"Before I signed up for the program, I was confused about how I wanted to position myself, market myself, and figure out my message. The biggest change is that I’m clear about who I want to be talking to and why and what my main focus is."
-Annie Bjork, MFT
"I realized I needed to start doing things differently and have a different mindset about my business." Bianca talks about raising her fee by 50% and reaching out to her right-fit clients using her Superpowers.
-Bianca Hughes, MA, LAPC
"After the program, I was able to fill a daytime (therapy) group...which I never thought I'd be able to do. By narrowing down and focusing on the most important things, I was able to make some big steps."
-Tom Bruett, MFTI tombruetttherapy.com
“Before I signed up for the program, I was making it up as I went along. I decided I needed to set up a good foundation for myself.” Ellie talks about overhauling her message, developing an entrepreneurial mindset, and receiving more calls than ever before.
-Ellie Vargas, LCSW ellievargastherapy.com
Update: Ivy embraced the niche of Highly Sensitive People, overhauled her website, and hired interns to work with an overflow of clients. She's developing an online program for highly sensitive women.
Why three days?
For some folks, the 3-month Superpower Method For Therapists® Group Program is a perfect fit. They do their homework each week and transform their businesses. For others, it's hard to commit consistent weekly time towards the program. Superpower Intensive is a unique opportunity to work through the program in real time, with no distractions. We're going to do the work together.
During Superpower Intensive, you will:
- Identify your right-fit clients in specific ways that help you reach out to them successfully
- Connect the dots between what you're great at and what your right-fit clients need
- Write new copy for your website so that it attracts your potential right-fit clients and converts them into actual clients.
- Create a marketing plan completely tailored to who you are.
- Identify the one big goal you need to put first in your business and then create a plan to accomplish it.
- Figure out what you should really be charging.
As the ideal participant you are:
- Passionate about providing excellent services to your clients.
- Committed to making your private practice a significant source of income.
- Insistent that your marketing and messaging must be authentic and ethical.
- Ready to set aside 3 days to fully commit to your business.
- Open to giving and receiving feedback from Annie and a group of like-minded therapists.
Here's how we'll do this:
- Three full days in a comfortable setting in The Bay Area with me and a small group of warm-hearted therapists.
- In-person instruction on the core steps of The Superpower Method For Therapists®.
- Time and space each day to delve into and implement what you're learning.
- A workbook that you'll fill out during the intensive and take home with you.
- Continued support after the intensive is over. (More on that in a minute).
- Lifetime access to the entire online Superpower Method For Therapists® Program curriculum.
- Delicious lunches and snacks provided all 3 days.
Update: Aimee has developed a workshop for women in mid-life and beyond called "Wild Wisdom."
Here's what we'll cover during our 3 days together:
Day 1: Uncover Your Superpowers
Your Superpowers are those qualities that set you apart from other people. When you build your business around your Superpowers, you move from your strengths and embrace who you are. You set up everything in your business in a way that leans on those strengths. When you don't build your business around your Superpowers, you're always trying hard and feeling ineffective...and eventually you burn out.
I'll take you through a step-by-step process to overhaul your About Page and we'll identify ways you can start leveraging your Superpowers right away.
Day 2: Your right-fit clients
You'll identify the clients you work best, the ones who need your Superpowers. You'll learn to attract your right-fit clients authentically, using the words and images they respond to. This is deep work. Don't expect a typical "ideal client exercise."
I'll walk you through a process to overhaul your home page and specialty pages. We'll identify ways you can attract and serve your right-fit clients better, starting now.
Day 3: Integration
On the third day, we'll work on money and marketing. You'll do an exercise to figure out what you should be charging. We'll have tea, chocolate and coffee on hand to help you through :)
You'll choose one big goal to focus on moving forward. Narrowing your focus to one big goal will allow you to accomplish more, not less. You won't get overwhelmed or lost in the weeds. You'll easily discern what opportunities to take advantage of and which ones to let go. You'll learn about a number of marketing tools and create a custom plan that accomplishes your big goal, fits your Superpowers, and attracts your right-fit clients.
At the end of the three day intensive, you'll be invited to become a member FOR FREE of our Superpower Method For Therapists® Alumni Community.
You'll join therapists who have been through The Superpower Method For Therapists®. You'll be invited to group calls facilitated by me and daily access to support through a exclusive Facebook group. We offer all this ongoing support because building your business is not a one and done process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of results can I expect?
This program gives you a foundation to grow your business for the rest of your life. Our goal is for you to create a plan to add thousands of dollars to your income each month. Participants who dive in fully tend to see significant growth within six to twelve months. There's no guarantee of particular results, and no ethical business coaching program can or should give that kind of guarantee.
Why is this a 3-day, in-person program?
I'll give you 3 reasons. #1: NO DISTRACTIONS. No social media. No clients. No laundry. No candy crush. Just focused time for your business, like the focused time you give your clients. #2: You'll dive deep and do some serious work all at once. Diving deep for several hours allows you to accomplish more than you can in several shorter sessions. You'll be in a profoundly different place on Sunday afternoon than when you start on Friday morning. #3: There's nothing like working together in person. Isolation is a problem for small business owners, especially therapists in private practice. Three days working in a small group will help you feel held, supported and inspired in your business.
Is this like group therapy?
It's a group of therapists, but it's not group therapy. These 3 days are action oriented! You'll likely feel safe enough to be vulnerable about your business struggles and mindset issues. I'll help you support each other without shame or judgement as you work through the program.
How long will I have access to the online materials?
Forever! This program, along with the Alumni Program, is designed to support you long after the 3 days are over.
I'm Annie Schuessler. I'd love to be your guide through this profound and important process.
I've been a therapist in private practice since 2001.
I built a full therapy practice to the point where I could charge what I want and work with only the clients I'm a great fit for.
That's not how it was in the beginning! I struggled with how to reach out to my right-fit clients, I didn't charge enough to support my family, and I had no idea what could set me apart from all the great therapists in my community. I wasn't emotionally comfortable making a profit in my business.
Then came my transformation.
I studied with a LOT of business coaches, learned a ton of tools, and implemented about a million changes. Then I helped other therapists grow their practices, and created a unique method that works for all kinds of therapists. That method is what you're reading about here.
This program is NOT for everyone, and that's OK. It's NOT the program for you if:
- You aren't invested in earning a significant income in your business. You need to really want this because it's hard work.
- You don't want to listen to other therapists talk. Listening to other therapists as they work through their business challenges is one of the most helpful parts of this program. You hear ideas and examples that you can apply to your business. If that's not for you, this isn't your program!
- You aren't ready to dedicate this time to your business.
- You need a guarantee of fast results. My intention for you is that you take steps that increase your income. Often therapists double or triple their income as a results of actions they take in this program. The power to make that happen is yours, not mine. What I DO promise to do is deliver a program that I'm super proud of and that has the potential to transform your business.
- You're afraid of difference. My programs attract business owners who don't fall into cookie cutter categories, and I encourage them to be bold in their uniqueness.